The following terms govern all use of the ampeduca.com website and all its subdomains (“Website”) and all content, services and products available at or through the Website (“Services”). The Website is owned and operated by amplifieducation LLC. Our Services are offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this site by ampeduca.
2. Your ampeduca Account
You have to register with a password to get an account and access your courses, leave a comment and download any resources. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security for all activities that occur under the Account. You must immediately notify ampeduca at email@example.com of any unauthorized uses of your Account or any other breaches of security. Ampeduca will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Registration of a user requires the user to provide a name and a valid e-mail address for the communication between ampeduca and the user.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors
The user is responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Ampeduca disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use of external websites that are linked to ampeduca in any way, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
By registering on the ampeduca site, users accept to receive Newsletters and/or emails or information about guest authors from time to time.
Ampeduca reserves the right to reject any registration request at its sole discretion.
Each Account is personal and non-transferable. Your rights and obligations to ampeduca are also non-transferable. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under this Account. To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Account. Any additional accounts that are created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the ampeduca community shall be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling all of the related Accounts.
b) Posting Content
5. Responsibility & Rights of ampeduca
Ampeduca is not responsible for:
- The legality of guest posts or content from visitors;
- The truthfulness or accuracy of the information published by the guest post author;
- The infringement of any intellectual property rights of posts or content submitted by the guest post author.
Ampeduca has the right to:
- Edit the content of its posts;
- Send special offers to its registered users if they clicked this option when they registered;
- Send Newsletters to its registered users if they clicked this option when they registered;
- Publish all or part of content of the posts or comments from users and guest bloggers for commercial means on social media.
You understand and agree that we retain all rights not to publish your comments if we determine at our sole discretion that it does not fulfill ampeduca’s requirements (see “Non-permitted Use of our Services under 7.).
6. Responsibility of the User
The user submitting comments to the website must either own the comment’s content or be lawfully allowed to post the content therein. The user warrants that the comments posted or submitted for posting does not violate the intellectual property rights of any third party. Ampeduca reserves the right to approve any incoming comment before publishing. and delete any comment it deems inappropriate.
7. Non-permitted Use of our Services
The following actions/activities are not permitted on our Website:
- Adult services & pornography: ampeduca does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services;
- Inappropriate behavior & language: Communication on our Website should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Ampeduca condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others;
- Phishing & spam: ampeduca takes its users’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another user’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our users’ privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent;
- Content: You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a) take any action or (b) upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content on or through the Services, including without limitation any content, that:
- infringes any third party right or violates any law or contractual duty;
- You know is false, misleading, untruthful, unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, fraudulent, pornographic, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (“spamming”);
- contains software viruses or any other harmful computer codes, files, or programs;
- includes anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information;
- otherwise interferes with the Services.
Ampeduca shall have the right to terminate any Services offered to you, as well as your account, and to remove any content or comments posted on the Website at its sole discretion, without any compensation or recourse in the event that the relevant content is in breach of any of the provisions above.
- Fraud / unlawful use – You may not use our Website for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities;
- Targeted abuse: We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on our Website. This includes creating new multiple accounts;
- Selling accounts: You may not buy or sell ampeduca accounts;
- You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission.
Furthermore, when using our Website, you shall not:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure;
- interfere with the proper working of the Services we provide or any activities conducted on the Services;
- attempt to bypass or circumvent any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- run any form of auto-responder or ‘spam’ on the Services;
- use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Website;
- harvest or scrape any content from the Services;
- otherwise take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies;
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Services, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
- modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Services;
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
- act in such a way that the Services are damaged, interrupted or made less efficient;
- manipulate or abuse the Services, or act in such a way that it creates an unreasonable strain on the Services.
9. Intellectual Property
Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any ampeduca or third-party trademarks.
10. Copyright Infringement
As ampeduca asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by ampeduca violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify ampeduca (firstname.lastname@example.org). Ampeduca will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Ampeduca will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of ampeduca or others.