- Reviews (0)
These downloadables are included for free when you purchase the Course: Mission Possible! How and Why to Create Class Mission Statements.
Words matter. Taking time to craft a mission statement with your class communicates to your students that there is purpose and meaning in what they do each day. It shows students that they are in control of their learning, choose their attitudes and behaviors and are part of a community.
If you are already familiar with Mission Statements you might have these downloadables for your reference and amplify your learning:
* 2 Templates for use with your students (t-shirt test template, goal setting template)
* Mission Statement Criteria Checklist
* Step by Step Summary Guide
* Mission Statement Visuals: Mission & Vision, All Things are Created Twice
* Habit 2 Chart “Begin with the end in mind” discussion starters & activities for different grade levels
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.