These downloadables are included for free when you purchase the Course: Step by Step Guide: Learning about Blogging for your Students
The course is a step-by-step guide through the process of teaching and learning with blogs as a pedagogical tool to support all your curricular goals as well as 21st century skills and literacies.
- Reviews (0)
These downloadables are included for free when you purchase the Course: Step by Step Guide: Learning about Blogging for your Students.
Blogging as a process of teaching and learning with blogs.
Blogging as a pedagogical tool to support all your curricular goals as well as 21st century skills and literacies.
The course is based on the assumption, that in order for you to facilitate quality student blogs, you need to have your own understanding of quality blog writing. We will look at educational blog reading and writing for professional learning in order to gain a clearer picture of how to translate these skills into the classroom with our students.
If you are already familiar with Blogging you might have these downloadables for your reference and amplify your learning:
This downloadable includes:
– Blogging and Commenting Sample Rubrics (pdf)
– Blogging and Commenting Sample Rubric Template to customize for your own students (keynote and PowerPoint File)
– Checklists of Action Steps (in pdf format) to use for your own learning
* Checklist Reading Blogs
* Checklist Writing Blogs
* Checklist Commenting Blogs
* Checklist Connecting Blogs
* Checklist Consistency Factor
* Checklist Reciprocation Factor
* Checklist Quality Factor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.